The newly renovated North Hall.
One of the three original buildings at Antioch College, North Hall is centrally located near academic buildings and administrative offices. In 2011, a $5.7 million renovation project was launched to incorporate features that combine comfort and sustainable living.
In fall 2012, the College unveiled the newly renovated North Hall. Its first residents were the entering class of 1853.
- Large double rooms
- Dining hall on first floor
- Lounge areas on each floor
- Kitchenettes on upper floors
- Eco-friendly geothermal mechanical system
- Heat recovery system
- Wireless Internet
- Residence life manager and resident advisors living on site