Guidance counselors and community-based organizations are an important resource for future Antiochians, and our goal is to make it easy for you to access the tools and information you need.
Please let us know what we can do to help make your job easier.
- We’re looking for bold and bright students who are ready for rigorous academic study and real-life work experience in co-ops around the world
- There is no application fee for online applications
- The deadline for Regular Decision 2 for entry in fall 2015 is June 1, 2015.
- Our average admitted student’s GPA is 3.62, though we do not have a minimum GPA
- Our average admitted student’s ACT is 27, though we are a test-optional school
- Approximately 70% of our students come from outside of the state of Ohio
- Every student admitted for fall 2015 will receive the Horace Mann Fellowship, a half-tuition scholarship