Antioch College serves to provide employment opportunities to students. Students are given an opportunity to further enhance their classroom experiences by obtaining employment at a variety of job settings on campus. Students have the opportunity to work one on one with faculty and staff as well as many of the offices around campus.
How to apply for a job
- Read through the job postings;
- Submit an application for the job(s) that interests you.
After you are offered an on-campus, part-time Student Employment position, your Student Employment Hiring Packet must be completed, submitted to Human Resources and processed before you begin working.
Once a student secures employment, the following forms must be completed: (Students who submitted forms 2-6 previously do not need to submit another form.)
- Student Employment Authorization to Work Form;
- Employee Information Worksheet;
- Direct Deposit Form;
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) form;
- Federal and state tax forms;
- Confidentiality Agreement form.
The completion of these forms is essential, and failure to complete them may result in the delay of compensation.
Please Note: The Student Employment Authorization to Work Form must be completed each time a student is hired or changes jobs.
- Students must complete the Direct Deposit form and attach a voided check or deposit slip. The student may need to check with the financial institution to determine the 9-digit routing number and account number required.
- The I-9 requires two forms of identification (e.g., passport, drivers license, social security card, birth certificate). The I-9 must be completed no later than the first day of employment.
- A list of acceptable identification forms is available. This form is required only once during the four years. Furthermore, the student must complete a W-4 tax form and any other tax documents that might be necessary.
These forms are available from and will be kept on file by the Human Resources office. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that all of the necessary paperwork has been completed and received by the Human Resources office.Students may not work until all paperwork is completed.